Microphone Cable XLR Male To XLR Female 2m Lead
High quality hand made custom audio lead.
Microphone lead XLR male to XLR female.
Van Damme tour grade cable with Neutrik connectors.
Other cable lengths available.
These custom hand made bespoke high quality audio leads use Neutrik connectors. Neutrik is a European connector manufacturer based in Liechtenstein - their connectors are used by virtually every high-end lead manufacturer in the market and have been pioneers in the development of the best connection technologies available in professional audio.
Our cable is Van Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE Microphone cable which combines flexibility, durability, noiseless operation and excellent handling characteristics. Van Damme microphone cables can be found in film and recording studios, high street music shops, professional touring applications and the education sector.
- Neutrik NC3MXX & NC3FXX connectors
- Cable: Van Damme Tour Grade Classic XKE Microphone
- Improved outer jacket ensures cable remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Tightly packed cotton fillers ensure no static build up and even capacitance
- Close lapped copper screen for the best compromise between effective shielding and
- Combination of silver plated and plain ultra-pure oxygen free copper conductors for
unsurpassed sound quality
- The Industry standard XLR connector
- Chuck type strain relief for excellent cable retention
- Rugged Zinc diecast shell
- Cage type female contact for low resistance and high signal integrity